Ciidamada Kenya "Howl Galkeena Soomaaliya Waan Sii Wadeynaa"
Nairobi( GT) Taliyaha Ciidanka Difaaca Kenya Janaraal Julius Karangi ayaa Amaanay howlgalka ay Ciidamada dowladda Kenya kawadaan Koofurta Soomaaliya waxana uu ku tilmaamay in uu howlgalkaasi yahay mid soo nooleynaya rajadii umadda Soomaaliyeed.
General Julius Karangi ayaa xusay in Ciidamada Kenya ay ka qeyb qaadanayaan Howlgalka AMISOM ee ay Qaramada Midoobay taageerto ay sidoo kale suura galiyeen in gacanta dowladdu uu ku soo laabto dhulbadan oo ay Ciidamada Al Shabaab ka talinayeen.
Waxa uu sheegay Mr Karangi in Ciidamada Kenya howlgalka ay ka wadaan Soomaaliya uu noqon doono mid sii socon doona waqti uu san shaacin waxana uu intaasi ku daray in Soomaaliya ay hada dib u soo laabaneyso.
Ciidamada Kenya ee Soomaaliya ku sugan ayaa waxa ay qeyb ka yihiin howlgalka AMISOM ee ka soconaya koofurta Soomaaliya kaasi oo lagula wareegay Magaalooyin dhawr ah oo ay ugu horeyso Magaalada Kismaayo ee Xarunta gobolka J/hoose.
News in English
- The President of the Federal Republic of Somalia H.E Hassan .Sh. Mohamud Thanks the outgoing Prime Minister and praises the Parliament for upholding the constitution
- Cabinet endorses plans to reopen Somali National University
- Prime Minister opens first National Health Conference encouraging Somali health professionals to “help transform Somalia’s health service”
- AU Special Representative welcomes the successful conclusion of the Jubba Regions Reconciliation Conference
- PM appeals for urgent assistance for those affected by devastating floods in Middle Shabelle region
- Prime Minister calls on Jubba to be “the symbol of federal success in Somalia”
- Uganda Arrests Somalia Peacekeepers Over Theft
- Pentagon Says Shabab Bomb Specialist Is Killed in Missile Strike in Somalia
- Somalia's New Deal establishes Strategic Oversight and Guidance Joint Committee
- Prime Minister launches Somalia Development and Reconstruction Facility- “the first step towards the realization of the New Deal dream for the people of Somalia”
- President welcomes Dutch Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation Minister and leading Dutch businesses
- AMISOM ends a three-day Civil- Military Coordination conference
- Compact partnership endorsed for the Brussels Conference on Somalia
- President calls on international partners to support the New Deal Compact
- Somali Government concern on remittance closing and pirate situation
- The African Union concludes a two-week long workshop on International Humanitarian Law for the Somalia National Army
- Prime Minister declared August 27 as the National Day of Human Rights
- Somali Government welcomes the report of the Human Rights Task Force
- AMISOM opens training on improving understanding and compliance with International Humanitarian Law (IHL) and Human Rights (HR) for the Somali National Army Officers.
- Two-day consultative meeting on New Deal kicks off in Galkayo
- Come Let Us Rob And Rape Together (The Strategy)
- Somalia’s government executes Islamic extremist rebel convicted of killing a journalist (WP)
- Amison Pressrelease: AMISOM will work closely with the Federal Government of Somalia (FGS) to investigate allegation of rape against its soldiers in Maslah
- Somali Federal Government response to MSF Ceasing Operations in Somalia
- Somali Government response to the alleged rape in Maslah, Mogadishu
Opinion - Fikrado
- Iskumilanka Madaxtooyada iyo Baarlamaanka waa Lug iyo Luqun Isi Suran
- Faallo: Nina Hooskiisa Ma Harsado
- Faalo: Wajigabaxii Labaad Ee Dawladu Kala Kulantay Kismaayo Raaskaamboodiyeenteeda! (2)
- Somaliyeey, furrsad weyn ayaa jirto maanta by Ahmed-haadi Muhumad
- Madaxweyne Sh Shariif ma la tabay mise anaa mooday by Farah Warsame
- Hantidii Ummada Laheed Goormaa loo Celin? by Faysal Ahmed
- Somaliarising after two decades of civil war and unrest by Muddassar Ahmed
- What’s the Future forSomalia after August 20 by Axmed Farax
- Adeegsiga Af Qalaad Qiil ma loo Hayaa? by M Aden
- Ninba Dahab Lumay Si u Doondoon-by Kaafi Farey