Xarakada Al-shbaab oo Bayaan Kasoosaartay dagaal Xalay iyga iyo farnsiiska Kudhexmaray Magalada Buula mareer ee Gobolka Sh/hoose
Muqdisho,(GT)Xarakada Al-Shabaab ayaa war kasoo saartay Dagaalkii Cuslaa ee Xalay ka dhacay magaalada Buulo Mareer ee Gobolka Shabeelaha Hoose.
Xafiiska Warfaafinta Kooxda Al-Shabaab ayaa Barhooda Internetka Kudaabacay Qaabkii xalay uu udhacay dagaalkii Cuslaa ee kudhexmar deegaanka Buulo mareer ayaga iyo Ciidamada Faransiiska, Magtabka Warbaahinta Xoogaga Al-shabaab aya sheegay in Weererkii xalay faransiisku Kusoo Qaaday uu Kudhamaday fashil iyo jab ay ugeeysteen Kumaandoostii faransiiska, Waxay sheegeen Al-shabaab in dharbaaxo lama iloowaan ah ay Xalay Kudhufteen Ciidamadii faransiiska ee Werarka Kusoo Qaaday. Sudookale waxay sheegeen indagaalkaan uu biloowday xalay Saqdii Dhexe farnsiiskuna aya isku dayayeen in ay xuug kufurtaan lahayste Faransiis ah oo Al-shabaab Gacanta ugu jira. dagaalka aya socday mudu 45 daqiiqo ah
Al-shabaab Waxay sheegeen in lahaystaha faransiiska ah maalmaha soosocda ay kagaari doonaan go'aan cad. Alshabaab aya Sheegatay in Ciidamada Faransiiska ay kadileen asskar hal maxbuusna ay gacanta kaga dhigeen una soobandhigi doonaan saxaafada. faransiiska aya Dhankiisa Qirtay in dagaalkii xalay looga Dilay labo asskari dhinaca Al-shabaabna ay kadileen 17 Asskari. Warka Al-shabab oo kuqornaa Luuqada Englishka aya uqorna sidaan.
Another Botched French Rescue Operation
Bula-Marer (12/01/2013) - At around 0200 hours Saturday morning five French helicopters attacked a location in the town of Bula-Marer, around 30 km South of Marka in the Islamic Administration of Lower Shabeelle, in a botched rescue attempt aimed at releasing the French hostage Dennis Allex.
In a battle that lasted for about 45 minutes, the Mujahideen have, with the blessing of Allah alone, successfully foiled the attack and, after a fierce firefight, managed to repel the French forces that took part in the operation that was inevitably doomed to fail.
The helicopters attacked a house in Bula-Marer upon the assumption that Dennis Allex was being held at that location, but owing to a fatal intelligence blunder, the rescue mission turned disastrously wrong. Several French soldiers were killed in the battle and many more were injured before they fled from the scene of battle, leaving behind some military paraphernalia and even one of their comrades on the ground. The injured French soldier is now in the custody of the Mujahideen and Allex still remains safe and far from the location of the battle.
Despite the numerous warnings by the Mujahideen leaders, most recently Sheikh Mus’ab Abdul Wadud, that any attempt to forcibly rescue French hostages would result in disaster, yet Francois Hollande’s government heedlessly continues to plough on with the reckless policies of its predecessor.
The series of failed rescue attempts carried out by the French forces not only epitomise the French government’s distinct imprudence when it comes to dealing with hostages, but also clearly highlights its recurrent policy of continued disregard for the lives of its citizens. And instead of rescuing them, such ill-advised operations only further imperil the lives of the hostages. And in the end, it will be the French citizens who will inevitably taste the bitter consequences of their government’s devil-may-care attitude towards hostages.
As a response to this botched rescue operation by the French forces, Harakat Al-Shabaab Al-Mujahideen assures the French people that it will give its final verdict regarding the fate of Dennis Allex within two days.
News in English
- The President of the Federal Republic of Somalia H.E Hassan .Sh. Mohamud Thanks the outgoing Prime Minister and praises the Parliament for upholding the constitution
- Cabinet endorses plans to reopen Somali National University
- Prime Minister opens first National Health Conference encouraging Somali health professionals to “help transform Somalia’s health service”
- AU Special Representative welcomes the successful conclusion of the Jubba Regions Reconciliation Conference
- PM appeals for urgent assistance for those affected by devastating floods in Middle Shabelle region
- Prime Minister calls on Jubba to be “the symbol of federal success in Somalia”
- Uganda Arrests Somalia Peacekeepers Over Theft
- Pentagon Says Shabab Bomb Specialist Is Killed in Missile Strike in Somalia
- Somalia's New Deal establishes Strategic Oversight and Guidance Joint Committee
- Prime Minister launches Somalia Development and Reconstruction Facility- “the first step towards the realization of the New Deal dream for the people of Somalia”
- President welcomes Dutch Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation Minister and leading Dutch businesses
- AMISOM ends a three-day Civil- Military Coordination conference
- Compact partnership endorsed for the Brussels Conference on Somalia
- President calls on international partners to support the New Deal Compact
- Somali Government concern on remittance closing and pirate situation
- The African Union concludes a two-week long workshop on International Humanitarian Law for the Somalia National Army
- Prime Minister declared August 27 as the National Day of Human Rights
- Somali Government welcomes the report of the Human Rights Task Force
- AMISOM opens training on improving understanding and compliance with International Humanitarian Law (IHL) and Human Rights (HR) for the Somali National Army Officers.
- Two-day consultative meeting on New Deal kicks off in Galkayo
- Come Let Us Rob And Rape Together (The Strategy)
- Somalia’s government executes Islamic extremist rebel convicted of killing a journalist (WP)
- Amison Pressrelease: AMISOM will work closely with the Federal Government of Somalia (FGS) to investigate allegation of rape against its soldiers in Maslah
- Somali Federal Government response to MSF Ceasing Operations in Somalia
- Somali Government response to the alleged rape in Maslah, Mogadishu
Opinion - Fikrado
- Iskumilanka Madaxtooyada iyo Baarlamaanka waa Lug iyo Luqun Isi Suran
- Faallo: Nina Hooskiisa Ma Harsado
- Faalo: Wajigabaxii Labaad Ee Dawladu Kala Kulantay Kismaayo Raaskaamboodiyeenteeda! (2)
- Somaliyeey, furrsad weyn ayaa jirto maanta by Ahmed-haadi Muhumad
- Madaxweyne Sh Shariif ma la tabay mise anaa mooday by Farah Warsame
- Hantidii Ummada Laheed Goormaa loo Celin? by Faysal Ahmed
- Somaliarising after two decades of civil war and unrest by Muddassar Ahmed
- What’s the Future forSomalia after August 20 by Axmed Farax
- Adeegsiga Af Qalaad Qiil ma loo Hayaa? by M Aden
- Ninba Dahab Lumay Si u Doondoon-by Kaafi Farey